Welcome to Mecomed, the Middle East Medical Devices & Diagnostics Trade Association.
The group first evolved in March 2007 with the following aims;
- Shape the evolving environment in the Middle East into a more regulated and highly patient-centric practice arena.
- Build and improve the industry image and perception.
- Reduce substantially non-compliant business practice as well as other unproductive unethical market dynamics.
- Enhance access to stakeholders, using the opportunity to positively shape the evolving environment into that of better and safer practice, as a group of companies.
- Collaborate in critical projects with common interest, e.g. market research and compensation benchmarking.
Our geographical coverage spans from North Africa, the Middle East, GCC countries to Pakistan.
ContactFor enquiries please contact the Mecomed Secretariat:
Mecomed Middle East and North Africa
Medical Technology Association
Executive Office No. 01 | Floor 2 | Block C | Building No.27 | Dubai Healthcare City | United Arab Emirates
| Tel. +971 4 5136977 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.mecomed.com |